Senior Design Architect - Elevated Stations
Senior Architect with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Architectural Engineering.
Candidates MUST have a full bachelor’s degree in Architecture and should have extensive experience working on major infra structure building projects (Rail, Airports etc..). Responsibilities include, but not limited to, review and monitoring of work performed by Consultants and Contractors for the following.
- Design documents.
- Constructability Analysis of the design
- Value Engineering
- Construction Progress including Offsite Manufacturing Process
- Develops solutions to technical problems.
- Development of design presentation drawings and documents.
- Development of design phase deliverables.
- Assist the team in responding to construction phase RFI and design clarification.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of the detailed phases of a design project.
- Coordinate architectural design documents with other disciplines to ensure incorporation of all design requirements.
- Coordinate with consultants, Sub-contractors, and regulatory agencies.
- Through research, study, and consultation with outside consultants and professional societies, keep informed of new developments and systems related to the field of architectural practice and design.
- Team player and able to work with a team of Engineers and contractors
- Experience in the GCC is preferable
- Detail knowledge of specification writing
- Must have worked with leading design offices
Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- Candidates should have good technical knowledge. Free-hand Sketching, strong conceptual designing skills, technical proficiency.
- Good client management skills, attention to detail, self-starter, good communication skills. Project organization management skills.
- 3-D Studio Max, AutoCAD (3D Graphics / Modeling). Interior Design, Photoshop (Adobe). PowerPoint (Microsoft) Presentation Design, Rhino 3D
- Relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management (strong in design) for large, Rail, Airports.
- Must have experience in GCC
- Proficiency in utilizing PC software packages typically associated with architect/engineering, including CAD is required. Preferred candidates who worked with Hands-on skills in V-Ray, Revit/BIM and Rhino Grasshopper.
- Experience reviewing contractor submittals and inspecting construction progress.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted.