Job Reference ID: CRS/2016/70
Job Posted on:
Medical Insurance Annual Air Tickets
University degree, preferably in real estate, business or related field
Relevant property / facilities management and negotiation experience, Knowledge of local landlord and tenant law, Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills UAE experience preferred
- Assist in conducting housing induction for group of new employees on weekly basis or existing employees as required to provide guidance on leasing, move-in and move-out process and maintenance obligations during tenancy contract term.
- Provide guidance to employees about available properties within their Housing Entitlement and any associated frameworks, as well as any landlord and tenant related matters or internal approval processes.
- Manage the process for real estate agent instructions and employee feedback in cases where an employee requires a property outside of the Housing Inventory, in line with the housing benefits governance framework.
- Inspect residential properties and make recommendations on suitability for inclusion in COMPANY inventory, based on demand in recruitment pipeline reports and COMPANY’s Housing Standards.
- Responsible for carrying out all negotiations related to any properties leased by COMPANY (new lettings and renewals) and ensuring that terms are in line with prevailing market norms.
- Support the senior analyst in ensuring that all due diligence is carried out and all necessary documents obtained for every property leased by COMPANY, in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Raise and arrange signature of tenancy contract and Tawtheeq for both new lettings and renewals.
- Responsible for maintenance sign-off element of contract execution / termination: tracking newly leased units, arranging schedule for pre-lease snag lists and liaising with landlord to ensure snags are rectified prior to contract start date in line with Housing Standards.
- Manage utility connection / transfer / disconnection process upon contract execution / termination / transfer of occupant.
- Build and maintain relationships with landlords, service providers (e.g. chilled water, maintenance) and local authorities (e.g. ADDC, Tawtheeq) to maintain an awareness of best practice and to ensure timely response to work requests.
- Responsible for managing move-in/move-out process from start to finish, including but not limited to condition report and arranging subsequent reinstatement, utility connection/transfer/disconnection, ADDC and maintenance clearance, providing maintenance contact details to employees, and co-ordinating between landlords and employees.
- Follow up on maintenance complaints with landlords and their agents, as well as employees, to ensure compliance with maintenance obligations during tenancy contract term.
- Provide recommendations to management in any cases where landlords do not meet obligations or where properties do not meet Housing Standards.
- Assist in devising reports on all leasing, renewal and move-in / move-out activities, including but not limited to: new lettings, renewals pending / completed, renewal notices received, rental and supply database, property allocation, hotel stay, maintenance defects, new / renewal contracts, response times, number and types of inspections, utility connection and transfers, payment of invoices and move-in timeframes. Update and issue reports to management as required.
- Provide guidance to employees about maintenance and services issues or landlord and tenant related issues, as well as any internal approval processes.
- Support the senior analyst in ensuring that all due diligence is carried out on any service providers engaged by COMPANY and that all contracts are in line with prevailing market norms and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for providing any necessary information in order for any General Services Committee memos to be raised.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance/service-related invoices are received and issued to the relevant parties for timely payment.
- Carry out other duties and assignments as required.
Last Date to Apply: