Head of IT
Job Reference ID: CRS/2016/63
Job Posted on:
Head of IT
Health Insurance- Self & Family Air Tickets- Self & family Educational Allowance
360 degree knowledge of all IT operations including database, network, systems, applications and security Bachelor/Engineering degree in IT; technical qualifications and advance learning preferred
To oversee the entire infrastructure, applications and security requirements and maintain constant monitoring of technological environment whilst defining the roadmap for IT innovation and growth. Total of 10-15 employees reporting into this position whom are mostly based in Dubai but servicing Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Data Centre and Disaster Recovery Centre.
- Lead all IT operations and new developments in line with company set goals and strategies and manage and coach team to become exceptional performers.
- Develop and enforce policies, procedures, duties and responsibilities in order to enhance credibility, security and confidentiality of accessing, viewing and dealing with sensitive data in accordance with international best practice and acceptable common standards.
- Review IT operations on a quarterly basis and improve processes to ensure efficient operations and cost-effective setups wherever possible.
- Maintain core company database and systems through efficient data and disaster recovery centres operations and secure environment from threats and intrusion (external and internal).
- Develop and constantly review, modify and enforce departmental operating procedures including rights and change management.
- Manage all IT service and support providers against contracts and budgets with periodic review of performance alongside Finance and define SLAs for external service providers and monitor performance and value on a quarterly basis.
- Supervise and manage the implementation of all company system and ensure optimal performance.
- Enable and maintain top-notch IT infrastructure to support business continuity and ensure uninterrupted business critical systems.
- Provide necessary technical analysis and recommendations for company initiatives.
- Ensure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Define and monitor user interaction and enable fraud prevention mechanics.
- Provide management with monthly dashboards on status of operations, risks and ongoing projects.
Last Date to Apply: