Job Reference ID: CRS/2016/51
Job Posted on:
Medical Insurance, Air Tickets
At least 3 to 5 years as a system administrator: • Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux and Microsoft. • Experience with Linux OS (CentOS, Oracle Linux) • Experience with load balancing and clustering • Experience with Websphere MQ • Experience with Application servers (JBOSS, Websphere) • Experience with web payment & notification services • Experience with automated software deployment and remote management • Experience with reporting, logging, and Nagios monitoring applications • Familiar with PKI • Familiar with Network and Security (VPN, Firewall, UTM) technologies and principles • Familiar with Oracle technologies • Worked already on customer site
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Must be able to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of data and/or situations requires evaluation of multiple factors.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
Last Date to Apply: