Job Reference ID: CRS/2016/48
Job Posted on:
Medical Insurance, Air Tickets, Housing Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Educational Allowance
BA/B.Sc. in Education/Business Administration or relevant discipline
6 years’ administrative experience in Personnel related to implementation and administration of succession plans, policies and procedures
- Provides administrative assistance in the preparation of COMPANY succession plan and its implementation.
- Follows-up with COMPANY Training and Talent Coordinators for all matters related to training plan, coaching and mentoring for the employee’s considered in succession plans.
- Liaise with Training Department for all correspondence, including memos, letters, telexes, faxes for matters related to course requests and registration of participants considered in succession plans
- Liaise with Talent Department for all correspondence, including memos, letters, telexes, faxes for matters related to development requests and registration of participants considered in succession plan
- Operates the Succession Planning Data Base maintaining and updating the assessment results and training plan progress for all employees considered in succession plans.
- Gather data from training department (courses) and from talent department (assessment results) to produce progress reports on candidates under development
Last Date to Apply: