Sr. HR Officer
Job Reference ID: CRS/2016/29
Job Posted on:
Sr. HR Officer
Banking/ Financial Services
Medical Insurance- Self and family, Air Tickets- Self and family, Educational Allowance
- Ensure develops and implements HR systems, processes and tools to improve productivity and efficiency for all HR activities.
- Ensures all company policies, and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law in conjunction with the Head of HR.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results; facilitates counseling and disciplining of employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Oversee recruitment, selection, orientation, and training of employees, monitors the training needs assessment and analyse exit interview results to determine reasons behind separations.
- Ensures timely release of payments to employees related to allowances and other benefits and ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by line; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees; supervisors and measures employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Manages talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
Last Date to Apply: