Job Reference ID: CRS/2016/26
Job Posted on:
Oil & Gas
Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in oil or related industry in Engineering and Design, site execution, commissioning, project supervision of electrical systems.
- Prepares scope of work for external consultants and EPC contractors for the execution of jobs.
- Reviews the design works and studies performed by the Engineering Consultants and ensure that they are in accordance with the technical requirements and meet the standards.
- Reviews and approves drawings, specifications and technical documents for all Electrical Design related works.
- Participates in the technical evaluation of tenders and issuance of recommendations.
- Provides technical guidance to develop new specifications and update existing specifications.
- Performs calculations for design validation and optimization.
- Participates in Layout, Design, 3D Model, HAZID, PHA reviews, and technical workshops
- Monitors the performance of engineering contractors/consultants & provide necessary design inputs and follows up during the execution of the basic and detailed engineering.
- Ensures that the state-of-art technology is applied throughout the engineering phase for cost effective solutions and application of value added engineering throughout the assigned works.
- Participates in the pre-qualification of engineering consultants/vendors and review the bidders list.
- Provides input/update Engineering Procedures, Company standards, Technical Specifications, Design Philosophies and Engineering Guidelines.
- Participates in site surveys of Company facilities to establish and identify actual requirements.
- Provides technical assistance, coordination and liaison with other discipline engineers within the Company and other business units to acquire technical and general requirements, and manage interfaces.
- Reviews Design Basis, Philosophies and Specifications related to Electrical Engineering.
Last Date to Apply: