Job Reference ID: CRS/2018/7
Job Posted on:
Oil & Gas
As per company standards
Comprehensive working knowledge of SAP PM to process maintenance work orders
7+ years with 5+ Years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Lead a team of engineers, planners, and schedulers to achieve turnaround objectives.
- Coordinate and follow-up with a multidisciplinary team of operation, maintenance, engineering, inspection, project, shops, and support services etc. to achieve the milestones for the turnaround planning and execution phases.
- Set the turnaround planning milestones target dates on the assigned plants/units and follow-up to achieve the target.
- Kick-start the planning process by requesting scope input from the operation, inspection, engineering, and maintenance. Develop, challenge, and finalize the approved scope of work.
- Identify the long lead materials and lead/guide the planners to order the materials. Support the planners with material specification in coordination with engineering support unit.
- Identify the resources and contracts required to execute the approved final scope of work. Draw out an execution plan following the best practices.
- Prepare the realistic turnaround budget based on final scopes of work and execution plans. The person in this position shall be cost conscious and always identify opportunities to reduce the cost of turnaround.
- Initiate and finalize the technical scope of the contracts for contract procurement.
- Lead the team of materials/contract planners to ensure that all the resources are available on or before time.
- Lead the Primavera planner/scheduler to prepare the activity schedule, review, and finalize the schedule based on the critical path method. Challenge and optimize the schedule submitted by the contractors
- Develop risk mitigation plans.
- Prepare the execution organization chart for approval. Finalize and requisition the shops and support facilities. Oversee the field preparations by the planners for pre-turnaround activities.
- Perform assigned duties and responsibilities as part of the approved turnaround execution chart.
- Monitor and track the deviation between the plan and actual. Record the areas of improvement for the future, and prepare the post-turnaround report and organize the critique meeting.
Last Date to Apply: