IT Security Officer
Job Reference ID: CRS/2017/42
Job Posted on:
IT Security Officer
Oil & Gas
Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Design and continuously improve the Security Architecture based on best practices and latest trends/requirements Implement end to end Security to cover all IT verticals (Applications, Database, Systems, Servers, Networks, etc.),
- Analyze business process changes to study scope and impact analysis to ensure that these changes are compliant with the Security guidelines and adhere to COMPANY IT Security policy and assists in implementing the policies and standards across COMPANY,
- Investigate, Monitor, and identify any actual or potential information security violations/risks. Reports to Management all actual and potential security violation/risks and recommends appropriate solutions to Participate in evaluation, and selection of IT security products. Plans/Administers penetration tests and assesses network vulnerability for any attack, to improve IT Security eliminate or minimize their potential impact.
- Conduct and administer Risk Assessment exercise as per COMPANY IT Security guidelines, identifies potential risks and affected assets and Govern and administer the SOC environment
- Prepare and compile reports on current risk state of the organization and evaluates it at regular intervals & devised timelines.
- Collaborate within the business process teams and IT administrators to ensure information security risks in both ongoing and planned operations are properly considered and that all compliance matters are being adhered to as required.
- Assist in Building an accountable, information security-conscious culture through enforcing information security practices and delivering awareness and training to IT Administrators
- Administer the COMPANY initiative for security framework and compliance achievement by Preparing Standards and Procedures to achieve and maintain the required compliance level, monitor the compliance state and audit to maintain the compliance level once achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Internal & External Audit recommendations across all areas related to Information Security. Works on closing any identified gaps to maintain compliance to defined standards all the time.
- Conduct forensic analysis and fraud investigation related to electronic data of COMPANY in the event of any breach or suspicious activity, Works closely with Legal and HR department to provide findings of the investigation for them to action upon, Keeps the Senior Management informed and maintains confidentiality in the matter.
- Ensures compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental ISO standards across all areas of COMPANY and ensures companywide commitment to the above standards.
- Performs other similar or related activities as assigned
Last Date to Apply: