Job Reference ID: CRS/2017/39
Job Posted on:
Medical Insurance Annual Air Tickets
- Conduct extensive workshop with business users to drive the business requirement.
- Develop Business Users Requirement Documents (BURD) and the Technical Scope of Work for new projects.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements to existing business areas processes.
- Liaises with the users to ensure that all business processes are clearly defined for business and cover the end to end spectrum of those business area requirements.
- Review the BUSR documents with the business users for acceptance and sign-off.
- Analyses business process changes and conducts scope and impact analysis to ensure that these changes are compliant with the business needs and objectives and adhered to COMPANY practices.
- Develops existing business area processes/practices that are not coherent with the IT norms and makes necessary recommendations to streamline such processes.
- Streamlines any interfacing/integration requirements between the business areas and ensures the validity and correctness of such requirements.
- Identifies possible problem areas in the business processes and recommends improvements, changes and solutions.
- Conducts Business Process Re-engineering and/or existing Systems Enhancement studies. Leads development teams to develop the option(s) that meet the business area objectives, directions and future requirement.
- Produces high level Context Diagrams, Entity Relationship Models and Data Flow Diagrams for the development team.
Last Date to Apply: