Power: Electrical Engineer (Engineering)
Job Descriptions Summary :
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the plants electrical; apparatus, controls, switches, switchgear, motor control centers, batteries and battery chargers, voltage regulators, transformers, wire and cable installations. Must possess knowledge of electrical codes and standards for wire sizing and conductors, electrical theory both in AC and DC, generators and transformers. Support the other maintenance groups as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical. (Higher Diploma may be considered but Bachelor holder is preferred)
- Experience in any power generation / water desalination plant would be an advantage.
- Ability to take direction and responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze a problem and pursue it to a successful conclusion.
- Good English communication skills.
- Team player.