Power Plant: PLC engineer Siemens S7
Objective of the position
For commissioning of 4x Frame 9E GT, a PLC engineer with Siemens S7 experience will be joining the team of Turbine control systems. The PLC engineer provides technical advice at the site.
- Planning, and coordination of resources for commissioning of turbine control system
- Client commissioning lead engineer.
- Planning and execution of projects to ensure maximum productivity within optimum quality and in a safe.
- Motivate, direct, align and guide the team for best performance, monitor performance and provide continuous appraisal & feedback. Empower subordinates and provide apt tools and technique including process improvement suggestions and follow up on implementation.
- Ensures that the safety management programmes on department’s safety objectives are strictly followed and action is taken against defaulters to prevent recurrence.
- Stops processes if the work does not meet specified requirements, raise occurrence report, develop corrective and preventive action and ensure that rework is carried out to customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of success or failure of the individual projects and resort to corrective measure to avoid recurrence in future.
The position is based in Middle East;interested candidates are requested to contact Jinto Chan