Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide the GM with general office management
- update and maintain the staff calendar for Manager (business trips, trainings, vacations…)
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages. Field & direct calls, respond to inquiries.
- organise business meetings & appointments for Manager
- Hotel/flights/ transfers/business travel arrangements for Manager
- Events Management, planning and preparation
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences & forums for Manager
- Receive/filter/document/publish all correspondence with regards to sales, training, forums, conferences etc.
- Provide office support services
- Responsible to initiate, follow up and document/archive the Travel Approval Documents for Manager
GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DUTIES
- Field & direct calls, respond to inquiries
- Visitors management, including accommodation and transfers arrangements for Manager office
- Responsible to initiate, follow up and document/archive the Leave Authorization (time sheets) For Manager office
- Organize meeting room bookings for Manager
- Prepare reimbursement form for Manager
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Contact Mr. Jinto Chan for more details