Project Controls Engineer
Experience and Qualification:
- Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying. Specialization in Construction Management is preferred.
- Experienced as Project Controls Engineer on Metro Project –Station and Civil works
- 03 – 7 years of experience in similar role in GCC. Candidates with more experience will be considered.
- Hands-on experience with cost and time controls.
- Deep knowledge and experience on costing and budgeting.
- Well understanding and experience on planning and scheduling techniques.
- Excellent monitoring and reporting skills using KPIs and Dashboards.
- Good awareness of administration of construction contracts.
- Good analytical thinking and writing skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent computer literacy with Primavera, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Contact Mr. Jinto Chan for more details