Duties / Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Region or Project purchasing and procurement guidelines, ensures that all work undertaken is delivered on time and to specification.
- Contributes to internal or external technical meetings.
- Performs Procurement engineering evaluation, commercial grade dedication, and item equivalency evaluations in support of site operations, maintenance and engineering departments.
- Liaises with QA on Procurement related matters (Inspection, Vendor substitutes, and Technical discrepancies).
- Provides field and engineering experience expertise to the procurement officers.
- Tracks the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders
- Contacts suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Builds up a portfolio of approved suppliers.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualification:
- Degree in Civil Engineering is a must.
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written).
- Able to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Experience in Oil & Gas construction industries is a must.
- Proven experience in procurement engineering.
- Overall 5-8 years’ experience in work related field.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Contact Mr. Jinto Chan for more details