Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assists the HSE Manager in his daily operations.
- Applies and implements the Company’s IMS (HSE aspects) throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensures that all activities, within his area of responsibility, whether executed by Company personnel or subcontractor personnel, are carried out with full regard to HSE Company’s policy and procedures.
- Ensures that all personnel are advised of any HSE hazards by delivering induction courses and toolbox talks, and that the necessary controls and contingency arrangements associated with the work activities are in place.
- Actively executes or assists in the investigation and reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Takes prompt corrective action and informing the HSE Manager accordingly with regard to potential HSE hazards.
- Maintains, and participates in, the schedule of meetings, emergency exercises, inspections and audits that are programmed for the project.
- Promptly responds to all reports received from any employee of non-compliance, unsafe conditions and activities, accidents and near misses.
- Takes prompt corrective action on observed non-compliance and substandard industrial practice with respect to HSE aspects.
- Participates in the follow-up and close-out of corrective actions that arise from operational activities, meetings, accidents, incidents, near misses, emergency exercises, inspections or audits that take place within his area of responsibility.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline (Full time).
- Must be NEBOSH IGC Certified.
- HSE Trainings/qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, out of which 2 years in Monitoring HSE implementation in Oil & Gas industry.
- Oil & Gas Construction and Commissioning knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Offshore experience is a must.
- Preferably with previous ADCO/GASCO/ADMA-OPCO/ZADCO experience.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Contact Mr. Jinto Chan for more details